SONIC Labs – Cohort 1 Insights reportPosted 3 Aug 2023
SONIC Labs Cohort 1 Insights report discusses the technical journey and the lessons learned of Cohort #1. This report provides an overview of how SONIC Labs has engaged within the ecosystem and the positive feedback from participants, which will be used to help benefit the wider programme.
Read the report to learn more, such as:
- The Introduction to the SONIC Labs programme – The background and objectives of this deliverable.
- What are the Cohort #1 Testing and Measurement Activities – The announcement of the Cohort #1 vendors and outcomes of the test results from the Cohort #1 systems.
- Discover Swap Testing Insights – An exploration of the ease of integration and switching of Open RAN components from different vendors, and how it is vital for the development of Open RAN.
- What are the Engagement and Innovation Lessons Learned – Highlights from the Community of Practice sessions, ecosystem engagement and RAN Intelligent Controller (RIC) adoption as well as the interaction with the SONIC Labs team.
- What are the Conclusion Remarks and Future Work – The results of the technical journey so far and the insights which must be implemented into future deployment.
Click here to find out more about how to get involved in the SONIC Labs programme.
SONIC (SmartRAN Open Network Interoperability Centre) Labs is a commercially-neutral, collaborative, environment for testing interoperability and integration of open, disaggregated…
Discover how SONIC Labs has successfully contributed to the ongoing development of UK technical expertise and building the UK’s reputation…