Future Networks Lab innovation showcase: Asset tracking and condition monitoring
Date: 24 October 2019 09:30 - 24 October 2019 17:30
The Future Networks Lab Innovation Showcase is designed to demonstrate the latest solutions using IoT and LPWAN technologies. This unique event presented and partnered with some of the UK’s leading future networks solution providers will address the manufacturing challenges and productivity improvements that are seen through the application of asset tracking and condition monitoring.
This event represents a valuable opportunity for organisations working in the manufacturing industries to experience real-life applications and gain unique insight from the UK’s leading corporates and startups.
Confirmed speakers at the event include: the Royal Navy and Bloodhound. Alongside them, Future Networks Lab partners (Siemens, BT, IBM, ServiceNow, Semtech, Arrow and Texas Instruments) will present their unique response and position to the Made Smarter review and the challenges UK manufacturers face.
During the event, selected startups will demo and pitch their latest applications and will have the opportunity to win and showcase solutions in the Future Networks Lab.
The Future Networks Lab, launched in January 2019, is one of the first facilities in Europe created in partnership with some of the most inspiring industry players to support the adoption of leading edge network technologies to deliver value to UK industry. This event is delivered and supported by our Future Networks Lab partners including: Siemens, BT, PTC, IBM, ServiceNow, Semtech, Arrow and Texas Instruments.
- 09:30 Breakfast and arrivals
- 10:00 Introduction to Digital Catapult and the Future Networks Lab
- 10:30 Challenges around condition monitoring and asset tracking presentation and Q&A with key industry experts
- 11:30 Break
- 11:45 ‘Made Smarter’ Review Challenge response – Future Networks Lab partners
- 13:00 Lunch and networking
- 13:45 How can future networks address manufacturing and logistical challenges?
- 14:30 Startup showcase and panel discussion
- 15:30 Future Networks Lab programmes
- 16:00 Startup showcase winner announcement and reception
Who should attend?
This event is designed for senior executives and managers working in manufacturing sectors of construction, logistics, freight and transport, insurance, maintenance and compliance.
This unique event is an opportunity to meet and network with our Future Networks Lab partners as well as:
- Gain in depth understanding of the challenges in condition monitoring and asset tracking and experience live demonstrations of the most innovative solutions from key manufacturing and logistics industry stakeholders
- Discover opportunities to scale innovation using IoT/LPWAN technologies within your organisation
- Listen to keynotes from Digital Catapult technical experts
- Learn about Digital Catapult‘s wider Future Networks Lab programmes and how you can get involved
- Networking with UK’s leading corporates and startups working across IoT/LPWAN technologies.
If you would like to attend register your interest using the form below.