SONIC Labs – 2022/23 Annual ReportPosted 5 Jul 2023
SONIC Labs- Year One at a glance
In the SONIC Labs Annual Report, discover how the programme has successfully contributed to the ongoing development of UK technical expertise and building the UK’s reputation as a place to carry out Open RAN work. The report outlines how the programme is making substantial headway in demonstrating that the UK is a productive and profitable environment for international telecoms investment and global vendors.
Read the report to learn more, such as:
- How SONIC Labs is growing the UK’s open network ecosystem and supporting the building blocks for a more diversified supply chain.
- How programme participants are accessing state-of-the-art technical facilities and Open RAN experts to help them collaborate, develop, integrate and test their products and solutions.
- How the established Strategic Advisory Board and three Industry Groups are bringing together core stakeholders, providing expert insights and alignment from across the ecosystem.
- The events and workshops held to share the insights and results, as well as specific engagements with earlier stage innovators
- How SONIC Labs has worked with 13 vendors as part of SONIC-1, cohorts 1 and 2, with 32 different products, including introducing ARM based systems
Click here to find out more about how to get involved in the SONIC Labs programme.