Webinar: Fundraising in challenging times – angel to pre-seed to series A investment landscape
Date: 8 April 2020 15:00 - 8 April 2020 16:00
Join Digital Catapult for this online investor panel focusing on the fundraising challenges startup founders could face over the next few months, the impact that the COVID-19 outbreak might have on their businesses. This webinar will provide advice on how to approach fundraising and engage with investors during this unprecedented period.
With the impact of COVID-19 on business, the fundraising and investment landscape will completely change over the next few months. We have already seen valuations start to go down and the amount invested in the UK’s startup ecosystem in Q1 of 2020 (seed and series A) has now reached numbers as low as 2012 figures.
This investor-led panel will explore the challenges that entrepreneurs and innovators may face with fundraising, the sectors and type of products that investors will actively look at, metrics they would expect, and steps that startups need to take in order to survive this downturn.
Who should join the webinar?
This webinar is designed for startup founders, innovators and entrepreneurs interested in understanding the current investment landscape and the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Why should you join the webinar?
Join this webinar to learn:
- How the focus of investors has changed or will change over the next few weeks and months
- The whole fundraising cycle, from angel/pre-seed to seed to series A+
- The impact the COVID-19 outbreak might have on your deal capacity and how that will change over the next few months
- Advice for founders looking at fundraising and what their focus should be for the next few months
- What sectors will flourish during this period
- What are the challenges that your portfolio companies are facing
Register to join the webinar here.