Knowledge Transfer Network’s IoT digital business meet-up – March
Date: 14 March 2019 09:30 - 14 March 2019 12:00
If you are an innovator looking for support to help you grow your business, join us at an informal information and networking drop-in event in London. The session based around the internet of things is designed to support digital companies and learn more about the Innovate UK family including Digital Catapult and the Knowledge Transfer Network, as well as other organisations that have opportunities and support for UK based businesses across all sectors.
The engaging speakers will highlight a range of upcoming funding opportunities and various benefits for digital companies, researchers and academic institutions working across a diverse range of sectors.
At the session, you’ll be able to:
- Discover more about the various funding and other forms of support available from Innovate UK
- Meet advisors who can help you navigate the various funding available as well as make valuable business introductions
- Learn about the how the Knowledge Transfer Network and Digital Catapult works with businesses
- Introduce your own digital business to others via three minute showcasing presentations
- Network with other businesses
If you are interested in giving a three minute presentation:
- Presentation slots are given on a first come first served basis at the event, by signing up on the sheet provided on the day
- There will be a projector and laptop available at the venue
- You can bring a maximum of two slides with you on a USB
(Ensure that you leave enough time for your audience Q&A)
To attend the event, please register your interest.