Digital Catapult and Knowledge Transfer Network: Manufacturing
Date: 7 November 2019 09:30 - 7 November 2019 12:30
The Digital Catapult and Knowledge Transfer Network digital business meetups are informal information and networking drop-in event in London designed for innovators looking for support in developing their business.
This session based around manufacturing is designed to support digital companies and to provide information about the Innovate UK family including Digital Catapult, the Knowledge Transfer Network, and other organisations that have opportunities and support for UK based businesses.
The engaging speakers will highlight a range of upcoming funding opportunities and various benefits for digital companies, researchers and academic institutions working across a diverse range of sectors.
At this event there will be an opportunity to:
- Discover more about various funding and other forms of support available from Innovate UK
- Meet advisors who can help businesses navigate various funding available as well as make valuable business introductions
- Learn about the how the Knowledge Transfer Network and Digital Catapult works with businesses
- Introduce your own digital business to others via three minute showcasing presentations
- Network with other businesses
If you are interested in giving a three minute presentation:
- Presentation slots are given on a first come first served basis at the event, by signing up on the sheet provided on the day
- There will be a projector and laptop available at the venue
- You can bring a maximum of two slides with you on a USB
(Ensure that you leave enough time for your audience Q&A)
To attend the event, please register your interest.