Date: 24 March 2016 09:00 - 25 March 2016 17:00
We’re looking for organisations with the best innovations in blockchain to showcase in our London Centre from 29 March 2016 and throughout April 2016. Deadline: 24 March 2016.
We’re looking for organisations with the best innovations in blockchain to showcase in our London Centre from 29 March 2016 and throughout April 2016.
Blockchain offers many industries huge opportunities to reduce costs, increase security and remove barriers to growth – we’re looking to demonstrate this in our latest showcase. Applications and use of this technology do not have to be restricted to fintech – we’re looking to showcase the broad scope of blockchain and its use cross industries.
We have a number of blockchain related events during the proposed showcase, so this is a great opportunity not only to showcase your innovation to our community of SMEs, corporates, academics and the public sector, but to some of the leading industry experts and thought leaders.
- We’re after organisations with the latest innovations, applications and uses of blockchain
- Organisations should be able to showcase and install before 29 March
- This will be a mini showcase running in our London centre throughout April
- You’ll get the opportunity to showcase your innovations to variety of visitors to our centre (we host up to four to eight events every week each with up to 150 guests present at each)
- You’ll also get access to our London Centre to help support your organisation and the showcase
- We’ll provide showcasing organisations with a plinth and iPad as minimum
- We ask for innovations and displays to be as interactive as possible
- There is no charge to companies showcasing in the Centre – this is free the selected showcase companies
What does the showcase opportunity offer?
Please note: this showcase and Open Call will have a rapid turn around:
- Open Call live: Monday 21 March
- Open Call close: Wednesday 24 March
- Applications judged and selected: Thursday 25 March
- Showcase installation: Tuesday 29/Wednesday 30 March
If you’ve got the latest innovations in blockchain and can join us for this showcase we want to hear from you.