Join us as the Machine Intelligence Garage programme presents a retail and marketing specific demo day.
About this event
This pitching event will shine a spotlight on some of the UK’s leading AI startups with market ready solutions in these sectors.
Machine Intelligence Garage will be showcasing startups focused on the retail and marketing industries. The event will also host a panel of experts in the industry to discuss how artificial intelligence can benefit their sectors.
This unique event will provide decision makers and their advisors within the retail and marketing sectors the opportunity to understand how artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) solutions can be applied within your company and gather insights into the benefits of wider industry adoption.
Presented by participants of Machine Intelligence Garage, the startup solutions are built around the novel use of AI and ML. Each company has been through a thorough programme of activities to further accelerate and refine their offerings and develop market ready solutions.
Attendees will get a chance to:
- Listen to pitches from some of the most exciting AI companies working in the retail and marketing industries.
- Learn from a focused panel on how AI and ML can positively impact the retail and marketing sectors. The discussion will also cover the barriers to technology adoption and how to overcome these.
- Make connections with leading industry innovators.
Who Should Attend?
This unique event will provide the opportunity to understand how AI and ML solutions can be applied into industry and gather insights into the benefits of wider technology adoption.
In particular it will be of interest to:
- Retail or marketing companies interested in buying and applying AI and ML led products/services matched to your business needs and requirements.
- Key commercial partners working with the retail and marketing industries interested in startups working in the same field.
- Investors with an interest in AI and ML technologies and the retail and marketing industries.
15:00 – 15:15 – Introduction and opening keynote
15:15 – 16:00 – Startup pitches
16:00 – 16:40 – Fireside chat on the impact and challenges AI and ML bring to the retail and marketing sectors
– Hemesh Prag – AI Industry Business Development, NVIDIA
– Isaac Storey – Head of Marketing, AMARA
16:40 – Closing remarks
16:45 – End of event
The startups who will be presenting will be as follows:
Cadeera – AI solutions for the retail sector, including a product search tool which enables customers to find the products they are looking for as quickly as possible, using images rather than keywords
NeuCurrent – Allows marketers to create personalised recommendations and customer engagements using AI, automation and industry expertise
Aistetic – Applying state of the art computer vision and deep learning to the real world problems associated with 3D body reconstruction and measurement.
Catsai – The world’s first AI Demand Predictions as-a-service.
To find more about Machine Intelligence Garage please visit the website