AR showcase: Lessons from the AR creators who are taking over social media
Date: 3 February 2020 18:30 - 3 February 2020 21:00
Join us on 3 February at Digital Catapult as we host “AR showcase: Lessons from the AR creators who are taking over social media” in collaboration with VR/AR Association and Poplar.
This event will hear from top creators working with immersive as they discuss their work, commercial and social media projects they’re involved in, and the current state of the augmented reality space.
- Ommy Akhe
- Anrick Bregman
- Liam O’Neill
Who should attend
This event is designed for individuals interested in learning how immersive technologies like augmented reality and virtual reality can impact society and the world around us. This is a great opportunity to hear invaluable insights and learning from creators using augmented reality on social media.
1. Showcase: AR creators discuss their work (45 minutes)
- How they got started
- Their biggest successes so far
- Key learnings from their work in social AR
- Key learnings from any of their commercial projects
2. A panel with the creators, moderated by David Ripert, Chapter President London for the VR/AR Association, plus Q&A from the audience (15 minutes)
3. Networking, drinks and nibbles
To attend this event, please register your interest.