Exploring the use of machine learning and artificial intelligence in earth observation data
Date: 23 July 2019 18:00 - 23 July 2019 21:00
Join Digital Catapult on 23 July for our next Machine Intelligence Garage Meetup, in collaboration with Satellite Applications Catapult this event will explore novel approaches to analysing and interpreting earth observation data.
Why you should attend
At this Meetup event we will look at satellite technology and the advances made in recent years to improve image quality and availability. There will be an opportunity to discover how the latest advances in machine learning are being applied to earth observation data and how that is built into machine learning models. At the event, specific use cases in commercial and non-commercial contexts will be presented.
- Satellite Applications Catapult – Satellite technology
- European Space Agency – Artificial intelligence/machine learning on earth observation images
- David Petit (Deimos Space) – Earth observation data in commercial artificial intelligence models
- Mike Button (ChAI) – Satellite images for predicting manufacturing resource availability
- Prem Gill (British Antarctic Survey) – Seals from space
To register your place at this Meetup event, please click here.