Digital Manufacturing Programme
Providing digital innovation support to drive productivity and returns on investment within the manufacturing, construction and automotive industries
Digital Catapult NETV provides specialised innovation support to help manufacturers explore how advanced digital technologies can be used to address key challenges within their businesses and meet their performance goals.
Digital Catapult’s innovation services for manufacturers include:
- Fully funded sector-specific innovation residentials
- Tailored innovation workshops
- One-to-one coaching and tailored advice
- Digital Needs Analysis and on-site fact finding
- Access to the latest technology through the Immersive Lab
- Open innovation challenges
- Identifying technological opportunities through horizon-scanning
Whether manufacturers already have a technology in mind or are completely new to the digital environment, Digital Catapult NETV’s team work closely with them to explore their particular needs.
Digital Catapult NETV also offers manufacturers in the North East of England a free initial assessment, using its innovation framework. This approach NETV helps companies to identify and understand their key challenges and approaches to innovation and the adoption of advanced digital technologies, which will inform what types of solution are most likely to drive results, if any.
To find out more, or book a free assessment, please contact [email protected].