Digital Catapult’s LPWAN meetup – January
Date: 16 January 2020 18:00 - 16 January 2020 21:00
Join us for November’s LPWAN Meetup on 16 January 2020 as we hear from top industry players making LPWAN a reality in the UK.
Digital Catapult’s LPWAN Meetups aim to give entrepreneurs a voice to share their LPWAN success stories, to inspire the rapidly growing community and to expose attendees to challenges of real businesses that can be tackled with LPWAN.
Read Digital Catapult’s recent guide for IoT hardware based startups and scaleups to help them better navigate the different stages of new production introductions.
Who should attend
Digital Catapult’s LPWAN Meetups are designed for startups, scaleups and academics who are involved in the LPWAN or internet of things (IoT) space. This event is of particular interest to entrepreneurs and startups interested in hearing from IoT Solutions Group, Digital Catapult, Comms365, Westend Wifi Ltd and Rocket IoT about their expertise in LPWAN.
Why you should attend
This event is a great opportunity for people who are interested in using LPWAN technologies to learn more, discover use cases and to network with likeminded people and experts.
- 18:00 – Arrivals, drinks and mingling
- 18:30 – “Smart Bins – Smart Decisions”, Emma Mahy, Director, IoT Solutions Group,
- 18:45 – “Private vs Public LPWAN networks”, Nick Sacke, Head of IoT and Products, Comms365
- 19:00 – “Deploying LoRaWAN – Councils vs Corporates vs Responsibilities”, Tim Belfall, Director, Westend Wifi Ltd & Rocket IoT
- 19:15 – “Future Networks Lab Accelerator: IoT”, Linda Ligios, Digital Catapult
- 19:35 – Panel discussion
- 20:00 – Networking
- 21:00 – End
To register your interest and learn more about this event, click here.