Digital Catapult and Knowledge Transfer Network: international and export
Date: 1 August 2019 08:30 - 1 August 2019 11:30
If you are an innovator looking for support to help you grow your business, join us at an informal information and networking drop-in event in London. This event has been designed specifically for companies exporting and working internationally. The 01 August event is designed to support digital companies and to provide information about the Innovate UK family including Digital Catapult, the Knowledge Transfer Network, and other organisations that have opportunities and support for UK based businesses.
The engaging speakers will highlight a range of upcoming funding opportunities and various benefits for digital companies, researchers and academic institutions working across a diverse range of sectors.
At the session, you’ll be able to:
- Discover more about the various funding and other forms of support available from Innovate UK
- Meet advisors who can help you navigate the various funding available as well as make valuable business introductions
- Learn about the how the Knowledge Transfer Network and Digital Catapult works with businesses
- Introduce your own digital business to others via three minute showcasing presentations
- Network with other businesses
If you are interested in giving a three minute presentation:
- Presentation slots are given on a first come first served basis at the event, by signing up on the sheet provided on the day
- There will be a projector and laptop available at the venue
(Ensure that you leave enough time for your audience Q&A)
To attend the event, please register your interest.