Augmentor Demo Day
Date: 28 January 2021 09:00 - 28 January 2021 10:30
Augmentor acceleration programme presents the Augmentor Demo Day, a virtual event featuring the 10 UK’s leading XR startups that have joined this year’s programme.
Augmentor supports and accelerates the next generation of immersive startups. It is a 12-week acceleration programme designed to increase startups’ investment readiness and accelerate their business growth through a series of activities such as mentorship, workshops and office hours.
At this final event and after participation in the tailored programme, startups will pitch their businesses and seek investment and new business collaborations.
Who should attend
This event is targeted for investors – in particular:
- Venture capitalists and representatives of investment funds
- Corporate venture arms
- Angel syndicates, networks and groups
- Individual angel investors and high net-worth individuals
- Family offices
This event is also targeted specifically to companies that are interested in buying and applying XR products/services in their businesses, matching the expertise solutions of selected cohort companies with their requirements.
The Augmentor Demo Day online event is the perfect opportunity to meet this year’s 10 groundbreaking startups and the teams behind that have been driving consumer and business innovations with grit and confidence during this challenging year.
Attendees will get a chance to:
- Learn about the UK’s XR ecosystem trends and opportunities
- Meet some of the best XR startups in the market seeking further investment
- Have one-on-one meetings with some of the selected startups and gain insights into their latest developments (invite only)
Meet the Augmentor 2020 startups:
- Emperia: Using VR to boost sales and augment the high-end retail sector customer experience
- Evidential: Leading the market in immersive crime scene training
- Fracture Reality: Providing mixed reality solutions for remote collaboration.
- MagicBeans: Creating six degrees of freedom spatial audio experiences at scale
- MOONHUB: Disrupting traditional training models through VR
- Overview Ark: Creating immersive solutions for live and virtual events
- Percept Imagery: Enabling personalised shopping experiences that blend the online and real worlds
- RETìníZE: Developing an innovative, fast-turnaround animation software product that utilises immersive technologies
- Slanted Theory: Developing 3D data visualisation that can be manipulated in VR and AR worldwide
- VIKA Books: Using augmented reality to promote British Sign Language (BSL) as a language for deaf and hearing children alike
09:00 – Introduction
09:10 – Startup pitches (part one)
09:30 – Fireside chat: “Why invest in XR?
09:45 – Startup pitches (part two)
10:05 – Fireside chat: “Our XR path this far”
10:30 – Conclusion
11:00 – One-to-one meeting with the startups (invite only)
To find more about this programme please visit the Augmentor website – here
To stay up to date with all our activities sign up to Digital Catapult newsletter – here