Lead, manage and develop a team of Partnership Leads and act as an enabler to them meeting their personal income targets, so that, ultimately, the organisation delivers on its income KPIs.
Personally, identify new commercial revenue opportunities and develop relationships with target companies that will help secure commercial income in line with the Digital Catapult’s business plan in line with our sector strategies (Creative and Manufacturing Industries).
Your job is to help connect Digital Catapult to business and industry in the UK. You will be managing a team that helps the organisation to deliver real value and change to the our industry sectors. You will be responsible for identifying companies that the Catapult can help with their digital transformation and developing these into commercial clients. In doing this, you will be generating income for Digital Catapult, helping it to grow and expand its operations.
- Line management of team of Partnership Leads
- Responsible for managing commercial pipeline growth and commercial contract closure across the team
- Provide insightful knowledge to client stakeholders, building/maintaining relationships, and establishing oneself as a trusted advisor
- Make a meaningful contribution towards the delivery of Digital Catapult’s commercial income targets
- Ensure communications are developed across all media channels that effectively position Digital Catapult’s commercial and open innovation service offerings
- Continually research and develop new commercial income opportunities and leads
- Support the broader work of the Commercial (DCS) team as required, including assisting with non-commercial bids and broader project engagement activity
- Proven commercial sales experience and strong technical and innovation knowledge
- Experience leading / managing a commercial team to achieve income targets
- Experience working on sales strategy
- definition, negotiation process and execution to delivers set KPIs
- Ability to create new relationships and seek new leads to grow our income
- Strategic proposal and relationship development through to contract and output delivery
- Managing all stakeholders to garner support for opportunities
- Direct experience of innovation in manufacturing, creative industries or internet of things an advantage
- Well networked into manufacturing, creative industries and advanced digital technology companies
- Educated to at least degree level in a relevant subject area