We are looking for a Junior Salesforce Administrator with minimum one year experience to join a not-for-profit organisation in managing and improving Salesforce implementation. Excellent working environment to learn and implement your knowledge. You will talk to different team members to gather requirements and configure salesforce accordingly. Great opportunity to engage with different teams and work on different solutions.
- Salesforce customisation and administration, technically supporting, training and assisting users to ensure users are up-to-date with Salesforce technologies and providing user training
- Carrying out day to day administration of profiles, configuration, workflows, security settings and maintaining users, meeting different team members for day to day support of the Salesforce instance, creating documents, dashboards and reports
- Gathering and developing business requirements, improving and maintaining the quality of the data captured, reporting and data uploads, use data loader and other tools for data cleaning
- Supporting QA, UAT and release of changes and maintaining HR Salesforce
- Manage and improve the third-party applications
- At least 1 year experience as a Salesforce Administrator with influencing skills and drive to work on their own.
Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Good configuration skills (standard and custom objects)
- Experience in configuration
- reports, workflows, dashboards, objects, lightening experience
- Experience of analysing customer and business requirements
Exposure to Salesforce Sales Cloud
- ADM201 Certification is highly advantageous