Digital Catapult’s mission is to increase the adoption of emerging digital technologies, as part of this mission we develop, convene and support the Artificial Intelligence (AI) community in the UK. The Machine Intelligence Garage (MI Garage) is our flagship AI startup support programme, providing access to high performance compute, cloud vouchers and AI expertise to support the growth of early stage companies.
You will be responsible for delivery of the core acceleration activities and broader business support programme funded by the European Regional Development Fund via CAP AI. You will be working with a diverse set of stakeholders including sponsors (such as AWS, Google and Nvidia), startups and AI specialists. We are looking for a technology enthusiast keen to be at the heart of this exciting technology, a people-person who can connect with senior stakeholders from businesses big and small, and a delivery specialist with exceptional attention to detail and events delivery expertise.
- Deliver a top class acceleration experience for early stage startups
- Communicate with and manage executive engagements with companies big and small
- Be fully responsible for the planning, delivery and impact tracking of events and activities as part of the acceleration programmes
- Work at the centre of the multi-disciplined Digital Catapult team
- Inspire companies to join the programme and work with Digital Catapult to mutual benefit
- Support the Senior Programme Lead and broader team to deliver services which leverage MI Garage, such as sponsored events, reports and workshops
- Speak and network at events and conferences, write blog and marketing content and be an advocate of MI Garage to promote the work of Digital Catapult and the AI Programme
- Outcome focused, people driven delivery expert with a keen understanding of small business needs
- A strong and clear communicator with experience of managing complex stakeholder groups
- An ability to foresee problems before they arise and spot potential opportunities to increase the impact of activities and the programme. The drive to make things happen and encourage others to get ‘on board’ with programme goals
- A project leader who knows how to share responsibilities to get jobs done efficiently, while ensuring a multi skilled team stays on track
- An enthusiasm for technology, people and the positive impact of technology on society. An explorative, inquisitive mind open to new ideas and possibilities
- An open communicator able to balance competing objectives and work closely with senior team members
- A confident voice in all forms of communication who understands how to best represent the goals of the programme to a public audience