Your role will be to assist legal counsel evaluate, manage, develop and roll-out GDPR policies and procedures across the business. You’ll also assist with general contracts, procurement, other policies and procedures, and general legal issues raised by the business. Great opportunity for an aspiring solicitor with a strong work ethic to be inducted into the legal business environment, supported and mentored by an experienced legal counsel.
Interested candidates should apply with a covering letter and whether they are seeking full or part time work.
- Supporting legal counsel with the evaluation of all aspects of GDPR compliance
- Taking the lead with the drafting of new, and amendment of existing, GDPR based policies and procedures
- Managing the update and roll out of GDPR policies and procedures
- Providing basic training to staff on GDPR, and Catapult’s policies and procedures
- Assisting legal counsel with creating and updating other policies and procedures, streamlining the legal function
- Assisting legal counsel with general legal queries from the business, including drafting and reviewing contracts
- Assisting legal counsel with procurement matters
- Law degree / GDL
- LPC (complete / completed by July 2019 / currently part time on LPC / will be part time on LPC 2019/20)
- Competent with general office software (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- No experience required, but relevant office (or other) experience desirable
- Strong proactive work ethic