Digital Catapult is looking for an energetic Marketing Manager. This is a dynamic role with plenty of variety and works in close collaboration with the team, making sure we deliver our brand values with a clear and consistent message and style.
You’ll be a team player, a multi-tasker, motivated by a challenge and enjoy rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in with a keen eye for detail. The ideal candidate will have an interest in design, be self-motivated and able to adapt and learn new tools and computer programs.
- Developing and subsequently managing marketing plans that support our organisational goals
- Liaising with a wide number of stakeholders from different sectors and industries and maximising results for all partners
- Being a brand champion for the business – helping the business to deliver collateral and documents, ensuring brand cohesion across all campaigns and materials
- Management, production and distribution of marketing materials, including company reports, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and video clips
- Making content edits and considering the best content and changes required to deliver succinct marketing collateral and materials
- Relevant past experience in marketing, preferably from a technology business, start-up or agency
- Adaptability – able to deal with a fast pace and able to work within an exciting and dynamic environment
- Able to work autonomously, a quick learner and who is self-motivated, solutions driven and able to hit the ground running
- A creative individual who has an eye for design, what looks good and how best to present our messages whilst following our brand values and guidelines
- You’ll have strong IT skills – including Google Analytics, MailChimp, MS Office, CRM, use of Adobe Creative Cloud is desirable
- Key skills to hold: A creative and brand background, attention to detail and excellent writing skills, good planning and organisation across multiple projects, solutions and results driven