Lead, manage and develop a team of Partnership Leads and act as an enabler to them meeting their personal revenue targets, so that, ultimately, the organisation delivers on its revenue KPIs.
Personally, identify new commercial revenue opportunities and develop relationships with target companies that will help secure commercial income in line with the Digital Catapult’s business plan.
Your job is to help connect Digital Catapult to business and industry in the UK. You will
be managing a team that helps the organisation to deliver real value and change to the business sector. You will be responsible for identifying companies that the Catapult can help with their digital transformation and developing these into commercial clients. In doing this, you will be generating income for Digital Catapult, helping it to grow and expand its operations.
- Lead the management of the commercial pipeline
- Ensure the commercial targets are met quarter on quarter for each Financial Year
- Actively seek companies who would benefit from digital transformation and identify and approach the right business leaders within
- Effectively communicate the benefits of digital exploitation and the value that the Catapult will provide
- Develop relationships with target companies to close significant commercial contracts
- Create and maintain positive account relationships with new and existing clients aimed at retaining and growing income over several years
- Help to communicate what digital transformation means to the sectors -manufacturing and creative industries
- Ensure the commercial team stay on target and follow the right methodology to grow DCs pipeline
- Establishing the processes that will enable the commercial team to focus on delivering commercial income
- Experienced in managing a small commercial team
- Analytical people who can identify and qualify potential target clients
- Confident people who are able to approach and engage people at senior levels within a major company
- An ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- People with experience of complex sales processes and an ability to close deals
- People with an ability to be creative in providing new opportunities and value
- People with a clear customer focus
- People with a passion about the benefits of digital technology and an ability to express this in conferences and meetings