We are looking for an Innovation Coordinator to support our growing team of Innovation experts in delivering Innovation Services and Programmes that accelerate the adoption of advanced digital technologies in the UK.
The primary responsibility of the Innovation Coordinators will be to support the Innovation Services and Programmes team in coordinating, delivering and documenting our programmes and activities, including workshops, Pit Stops, Hack & Pitches, and other events. You will be researching and engaging small companies, corporations, government, nonprofit organisations and universities with Digital Catapult in our centre near King’s Cross.
The role will include support of programming and delivery, sourcing of participants and experts, support in qualitative research and interviewing, assisting with internal and external communications, documentation of workshop results, community management, and widespread coordination working with a variety of personalities.
- Work on a variety of projects across technologies and industries that engage startups and scaleups with larger industry players and research organisations
- Support the planning and delivery of innovation workshops, meetups and other events as part of our innovation services and programmes
- Support on regular communication with external stakeholders including funders, sponsors, small businesses and technologists
- Take an active role in delivery across multiple projects with competing needs and schedules
- Work with functions across Digital Catapult, including marketing, legal, technology and partnerships to plan and deliver impactful and smooth engagements that benefit all stakeholders
- Events delivery or business support specialist with a passion for innovation and advanced digital technologies
- Outstanding organisational skills and a good understanding of innovation methodologies
- Clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills and demonstrable experience of stakeholder engagement
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills with the ability to keep track and remain informed across multiple topics
- The ability to work effectively as part of multifunctional teams and to balance different business needs to achieve defined outcomes